legalxml-intjustice-comment message

Subject: [legalxml-intjustice-comment] Telephone Conference Call for IntegratedJustice Technical Committee, LegalXML Member Section, OASIS

Greetings,

I have enclosed a draft agenda for the telephone conference call we have scheduled for Thursday, September 19, 2002, at 8:00 a.m. PDT; 11:00 a.m. EDT.

Please review the agenda for this one-hour conference call and RSVP to Ms. Catherine Plummer (catherine.plummer@search.org) by close of business on Wednesday, September 4, 2002 if you will participate.  We will post information regarding the telephone number and pass-code for all who will participate, but we need to know as soon as possible how many people will participate.

This is an important first meeting of the Technical Committee and I look forward to active participation. Please contact either Catherine or me with any questions, concerns or for substantive additions to the agenda. Our call is set for one hour and, as you will see, we have a very busy agenda. Nevertheless, I am confident that we will be able to address these issues and move forward.

I look forward to speaking with you on September 19.

Dave

> David J. Roberts
Deputy Executive Director
SEARCH, The National Consortium
for Justice Information and Statistics
7311 Greenhaven Drive, Suite 145
Sacramento, California 95831
(916) 392-2550/Fax (916) 392-8440
david.roberts@search.org

 <<020919 Telephone conference agenda.doc>>