legalxml-intjustice-comment message

Subject: September 16 Face-to-Face meeting in Seattle, WA

Greetings,

We are hosting a Face-to-Face meeting on September 16 in Seattle,
Washington.

Agenda:
The meeting will run 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., and will cover the following
issues:
Status of Integrated Justice Technical Committee activities;
Status and comments on Version 3.0 of the Justice XML Data Dictionary
(JXDD);
Discussion of experience by practitioners of implementation issues with XML
and JXDD;
Review of TC Charter and Governance issues;
Discussion of Security, Biometrics, and Coordination with other TCs;
Setting conference calls and future Face-to-Face meetings.

Location:
The meeting will be held at the W Hotel in Seattle.
Additional information on the hotel can be obtained at this URL:
http://www.whotels.com/seattle
We have secured rates of $143/single; $163 double.
Please reserve by Aug 27 and mention the OASIS LegalXML Integrated Justice
to obtain these rates.
We have reserved 10 rooms for the night of Sept 15 and 5 for Sept 16.

RSVP:
So that we can have sufficient accommodations for the meeting, please RSVP
to me if you will be attending.

I hope to have additional information posted to the Member site by Sept 1.
Contact me with any questions, etc.
I look forward to seeing you at this important, substantive meeting.

Regards,
Dave

David J. Roberts
Director, Integrated Justice Programs
J&PS   Global Industries   Public Sector
unisys
2870 Gateway Oaks, Suite 230
Sacramento, California 95833
916.646.5216/Fax 916.646.5333