legalxml-intjustice-comment message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-intjustice-comment] Public Comment

Peter,

I'm not aware of an XML schema for corrections that covers this specific
exchange but you might consider developing your own schema based on
JusticeXML 3.0.0.3.  I think you'll find that the data model includes
many of the data elements needed for that exchange.

http://www.it.ojp.gov/jxdd/prerelease/3.0.0.3/

Jim Cabral
James E. Cabral Jr., Senior Associate

material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.

-----Original Message-----
From: comment-form@oasis-open.org [mailto:comment-form@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 9:19 AM
To: legalxml-intjustice-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-intjustice-comment] Public Comment

Comment from: Peter_Cuiry@ca11.uscourts.gov

I am interested in passing prisoner information from three states to our
court and was hoping to find a standard XML format that we could use.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Pete

To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to
legalxml-intjustice-comment-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org, or visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.