legalxml-intjustice-comment message

Subject: Spam on legalxml

I've heard from others:
"I went to the oasis-open.org site and wrote to the webmaster suggesting
that they write one message to the list, find out if we want it
maintained (probably not as none of us post to it) and in the absence of
strong objections close it."

I'd like the list to continue, though w/ content would certainly be nice.
I've long thought the legal XML project had a lot of potential, though it
does seem quite ... dead.

Andy Bach, Sys. Mangler
Internet: andy_bach@wiwb.uscourts.gov
VOICE: (608) 261-5738  FAX 264-5932