legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: Integrated Justice Technical Committee Face-to-Face Meeting on April 29, 2004 in New Orleans

Title: Integrated Justice Technical Committee Face-to-Face Meeting on April 29, 2004 in New Orleans

Greetings:
We have a Face-to-Face Meeting of the Integrated Justice Technical Committee on April 29, 2004 in New Orleans, in affiliation with the full OASIS Conference. Please see this site for more information on time, location, etc:

http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/rel_events.php
I'd like to suggest the following as an agenda for our meeting, and invite others to suggest other agenda items to address. The expectation is that we will meet from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Please RSVP so we know who all will be attending.

I.      LegalXML update - Steering Committee report
II.     GJXDM 3.0 update
III.    IJIS Technical Committee update and discussion
IV.     Lessons learned using the GJXDM 3.0 operational release: An update/follow-on to the presentation from the last face-to-face. (MTG,      LA County, others)

V.      Process for approving GJXDM reference documents
VI.     Reference document review and discussion
        a.      Arrest Warrant
        b.      Criminal Complaint
        c.      Judgment & Sentence Order
VII.    Committee structure, governance, activities and agenda for the remainder of the year, and beyond.

Thanks. Look forward to seeing you in New Orleans.
Dave

David J. Roberts
Director, Integrated Justice Programs
J&PS   Global Industries   Public Sector
unisys
2870 Gateway Oaks, Suite 230
Sacramento, California 95833
916.646.5216/Fax 916.646.5333