legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: Re: [legalxml-sc] IJTC update

   Let me second John M's comment.  The NIEM work sounds like a
virtuous expansion of the GDX model, and an occasion for beneficial
re-scoping of the TC's plans.  I will call to discuss some of the
execution details and options with the TC's chairs.
   Best regards Jamie

~ James Bryce Clark
~ Director of Standards Development, OASIS
~ jamie.clark@oasis-open.org