legalxml-legislative-comment message

Subject: Re: [legalxml-legislative-comment] Public Comment

Hi,

Please also have a look at the MetaLex site: www.metalex.nl

It's a proposal for an XML exchange/interchange standard for legal sources
and you'll find plenty of examples for legislation. It's language and
jurisdiction independent.

Kind regards
Radboud Winkels

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 comment-form@oasis-open.org wrote:

> Comment from: chippowitz@ntlworld.com
>
> Dear sir/madam,
>                I'm having trouble finding an example xml structure for legal xml in the field of leglisation, can you point me to a link?
>
> Thanks
>
> Dan

Dr Radboud G.F. Winkels
Leibniz Center for Law, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 5253485; Fax: +31 20 5253495
email: R.G.F.Winkels@uva.nl     URL: http://www.lri.jur.uva.nl/~winkels