legalxml-legislative message

Subject: Meeting: OASIS LegalXML Legislative TC - Friday 5/7/2004 @ 1:00-2:00 PM EDST

Meeting Announcement:
OASIS LegalXML Legislative Technical Committee
When:  Friday May 7, 2004 @ 1:00-2:00 PM EDST
Conference Dial-in:  512-225-3050
Conference Guest Code:  84759#
Leader: Chet Ensign &  Daniel Bennett

Note:  If you cannot make this meeting we apologize in advance. Time is of
the essence. We commit to providing clear minutes of this meeting and to
schedule a quick follow up to continue our discussions.

Agenda:
·	OASIS LegalXML Member Section Meeting Report
·	OASIS LegalXML Legislative Technical Committee Report to Member
Section
·	State & Federal Legislative Electronic Document Usage & Capability
Survey
·	Message to Technical Committee Members
·	Targeted Solicitation for Prospective Members
·	Leadership Discussion
·	Interest & Commitment of Resources
·	Next two Meeting Targets

Further updates will be provided before the meeting.

Regards,

Chet Ensign & Daniel Bennett