legalxml-legislative message

Subject: Planning for XML 2004 and IPR Transition

In addition to planning the 2nd Face-to-Face for XML 2004, I think we need to plan on getting on the conference agenda by utilizing the Late Breaking News submission deadline of October 4th.  If we are going to get on the agenda, then we need to designate someone to speak and outline the presentation.

I've attached a word document with some notes based on my review of the new IPR and the proposed transition process.  I suggest we discuss the plan at our next meeting to see if we can reach consensus on the approach to transitioning.

Thanks,
Kelly D. Ray
Senior Manager
Advisory Services
PricewaterhouseCoopers

Comments for TC on New IPR.doc

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.