legalxml-ms message

Subject: [legalxml-ms] FW: About Legal XML

Would someone like to follow up with this person?

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
+1 978.667.5115 x206

From: Andiappan V Ganesan [mailto:andiappan_ganesan@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 4:46 AM
To: karl.best@oasis-open.org
Subject: About Legal XML

Sir/Madam

I am newly person for legal xml(recently knows). I have some doubt about
legal xml. Let me clarify please?

1. What is legal xml?
2. How can I start from Legal xml.
3. Which browser and parser support to well formed legal xml files?
4. Does xsl or dsssl support or any other style sheets?

I have some knowledge about xml based on DTD and XSL.

Please guide me.

with warm regards.

...A. Ganesan