legalxml-ms message

Subject: Recruitment of consultant(s) to draft specifications

Dear colleagues – The LegalXML Member Section Steering Committee – with the concurrence of OASIS management – has decided to procure the services of a consultant or consultants to move our specification development process forward at a faster rate.  In the past when a participating organization was able to devote a staff member’s time to assisting a technical committee in developing a specification, the process moved with considerable speed.

I attach a request for proposals for serving as a consultant to the Member Section.  I invite any member of the LegalXML Member Section to apply for this position.  I also invite you to post the request for proposals on sites or lists where it may attract the attention of interested and qualified persons, or to refer it to friends, colleagues or acquaintances who may be interested and able to assist the Member Section.

Proposals are due on or before August 27th.

Thank you for your assistance in this recruitment process.

John M. Greacen

Greacen Associates, LLC

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046