legalxml-ms message

Subject: Ballot Canceled - New Ballot to Come

Dear Member Section,

I overlooked sending a notice to the Member Section that the Steering Committee wished to re-open nominations for the at-large positions before setting up the ballot. I apologize again for having had to cancel the ballot. A notice will be forthcoming re-opening nominations for a brief period and a new ballot will be posted. In the meantime, OASIS staff have assisted in making sure that all members of the Member Section are properly enrolled so as to be able to participate in the election.

Thank you for your patience.

Roger Winters, Secretary
OASIS LegalXML Member Section Steering Committee