legalxml-ms message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-sc] OASIS LegalXML Member Section Steering Committee Members Elected!

Dee,

This reminds me that we were supposed to schedule a meeting of the Steering Committee – for Jan 9th, according to our original schedule.  Clearly this got lost in the year-end shuffle.

I am booked solid next week.  Can we schedule this for Jan 21, 22, 23 or 25?

Mark Ladd

Addison/One, LLC

262-498-0850

mark.ladd@addison-one.com

From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 2:34 PM
To: legalxml-ms@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Carol Geyer'; legalxml-sc@lists.oasis-open.org

OASIS is pleased to announce that two new members of the LegalXML Steering Committee have been seated. The two new ‘At-Large’ Member Section Steering Committee members are Marc Aronson and Jim Harris.  Thank you to the Member Section members for casting your vote. Congratulations to Marc and Jim and thank you for serving on the LegalXML Steering Committee.

Regards,

Dee Schur

OASIS Member Support