legalxml-ms message

Subject: FW: LegalXML Contact

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Gordon [mailto:thomas.gordon@fokus.fraunhofer.de]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 11:11 AM
To: dee.schur@oasis-open.org
Subject: LegalXML Contact

Dear Ms Schur,

I am one of the persons responsible for the Rule and Norms track of
the next RuleML conference, which will take place in Las Vegas, from
5-7 November this year.   It is co-located with the 12th International
Business Rules Forum.  Further informaiton about the RuleML
confernence can be found on the web, at:

	http://www.defeasible.org/ruleml2009/

May I ask you to forward this message to one of the persons
responsible for the LegalXML section of OASIS, along with the request
to announce the conference, and the track on modeling rules and norms
in particular, to members of the section?

If you need further information about the conference, I'd be happy to
help.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Thomas F. Gordon
Fraunhofer FOKUS