legalxml-ms message

Subject: Question about an old CSD

Members of the LegalXML MS -

I am forwarding this out of curiousity. Laurel Shifrin from LexisNexis
sent me the following question this morning. I have a dim memory of
some work on an actual spec fo court documents being started but also
that there wasn't any enthusiasm from the courts at the time and thus
the effort languishing.

Do any of you on this mailing list recall anything about how this came to be?

Thanks for any history you can provide!

/chet