legalxml-ms message

Subject: LegalXML SC Nomination acceptance

Dear All,

I wish to declare my commitment to the Legalxml SC position where I have nominated myself as a result of the available opening.

Regards,

Martin Mbui
Systems Administrator and ICT
National Council for Law Reporting(Kenya Law),
ACK Garden Annex, 5th Floor,1st Ngong Avenue, Ngong Road
P.O. Box 10443-00100 Nairobi.
Tel: +254 (0)20 271 2767, 2719231

www.kenyalaw.org

Disclaimer:
This email and its attachments is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). It may contain information covered by legal, professional or other privilege, which privilege is not lost or waived by reason of mistaken transmission thereof. Unless you are the intended recipient(s) or you have been authorized to receive for the intended recipient(s), you may not read, use, print, retain, copy, distribute or disclose to anyone the message (including its attachments) or any information contained in the message. Any representation or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of Kenya Law. Internet communications are not secure or safe and therefore Kenya Law does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the addressee, please inform the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail (including its attachments). Although Kenya Law operates anti-virus programmes, it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by any viruses that may be contained in this e-mail.