legalxml-ms message

Subject: Acceptance of nomination to the LegalXML SC

I hope I am doing this right?  Yesterday the LegalXML ECF TC “confirmed” me to serve on the SC for the upcoming year.  I accept.

James E. McMillan | Principal Court Management Consultant
National Center for State Courts | 300 Newport Avenue | Williamsburg, VA  23185
t 757.259.1839 | c 757.753.3925|  jmcmillan@ncsc.org | http://www.ncsc.org/ |Court Technology Bulletin
ü Please print responsibly