legalxml-ms message

Subject: LegalXML Steering Committee Nomination

LegalXML Members:

I’d like to put myself forward as a candidate to be an at-large member of the Legal XML Steering Committee. I’ve served on the Steering Committee since 2012 and am fully supportive of the important work being done in our Technical Committees. I am currently the SC chairwoman and it would be my pleasure to continue to commit my time to the advancement of the LegalXML standards.

Best regards, Laurel
Laurel Shifrin
Enterprise Architect – Content
LexisNexis