legalxml-ms message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-ms] Member Section Steering Committee Appointments

Scott,  I must also ask whether Martin Mbui will continue to serve on the committee as he has only attended one conference call that I remember this past year?  Martin, do you want to continue and if so, will you be able to attend?  If not, then I think that it is appropriate to consider resigning.

Jim

James E. McMillan | Principal Court Management Consultant
National Center for State Courts | 300 Newport Avenue | Williamsburg, VA  23185
t 757.259.1839 | c 757.753.3925
jmcmillan@ncsc.org
http://www.ncsc.org/ | Court Technology Bulletin

From: legalxml-ms@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legalxml-ms@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Scott McGrath
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 4:58 PM
To: legalxml-ms@lists.oasis-open.org

Greetings,

the LegalXML Member Section Steering Committee has both elected (at-large) representatives and TC appointed representatives.  This year, you only have four appointed seats to consider

The TCs shown in the table below should confirm their representatives by a member vote during a meeting or via electronic ballot and report those results to the Steering Committee prior to 30 September.

You have no seats open for election this year.

2015

First Name

Last Name

Company

Original Expiration

Revised Expiration

Melanie

Knapp

George Mason University Law Library

LegalCiteM TC Rep

Confirm in September

Adam

Wyner

University of Aberdeen

LegalRule TC Rep

Confirm in September

Monica

Palmirani

University of Bologna-CIRSFID

LegalDocML TC

Confirmed in September

Jim

McMillan

National Center for State Courts

eCourtFilings TC Rep

Confirmed in September

Laurel

Shifrin

LexisNexis, a Division of Reed Elsevier

September 2016

Jim

Price

Arizona Supreme Court

September 2016

Martin

Mbui

National Council for Law Reporting(Kenya Law)

September 2016

--

Scott McGrath
COO