legalxml-ms message

Subject: SC Election LegalXML

Hi SC Elections,

I would like to nominate myself to serve on the LegalXML SC. With this email, I would also like to accept the nomination. (OK, so the procedure here is a bit odd….)

Best,
Adam

Some information about myself:

I’m a lecturer in Computing Science at the University of Aberdeen. One of my main research interests has been legal informatics - extracting information from legal texts, legal ontologies, case-based reasoning, and related topics. The last two years, I’ve been on the Technical Committee for LegalRuleML and the LegalXML SC. I would like to continue to serve on the LegalXML SC in order to support the various activities of the SC.

Dr. Adam Zachary Wyner
Lecturer
Department of Computing Science
University of Aberdeen

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.