legalxml-ms message

Subject: Re: [sc-election] Nomination of George Knecht for At-Large Seat on LegalXML Steering Committee

This message confirms that we have your nomination in place to make you a candidate to serve on the LegalXML Steering Committee.  Monday we will report if a ballot is necessary to select among the candidates for at-large seats - which occurs when the number of candidates exceeds the number of available seats,

By copy of this message, I'm forwarding your statement of interest to the Member Section, as they should bw aware of your interest and qualifications - especially if they have to vote .

Scott...