legalxml-odr message

Subject: [legalxml-odr] OdrXML Web Conference - Sign on Early Call at 5:00 EST937-865-1833

Here is the Web Conference Invitation from INET, a CLE web provider who is
providing the  ABA Law Practice Management with web conferencing for its
meetings with volunteer lawyers and members.  We are very grateful to Ed
Rholl for setting this up for our work with legal XML.

Ed just advised me that the automatic notice slipped in a different phone
number than the Audio Bridge 937-865-1833 provided by LexisNexis. Please use
the Lexis Nexis audio bridge.

Also, there is no password. You only need to put in the name you would like
to appear for yourself on the list of participants.

Finally, we will open the web conference at 4:15 EST 3:15 CST so I can
pre-load materials. If you have not used Web Conferencing, please sign on as
soon as you can after 4:30 to make sure your system works with the software.
There is no cost to being on-line early. It is an inconvenience to folks
already on the call to try to get you signed on during the call.

We can visit web sites with the software if anyone want to show a live site.

See you between 4:30 and 5:00 on the web conference, and talk with you at 5
pm EST. Debi Miller-Moore is trapped at LaGuardia with the snow storm. She
may not be able to join us.

Jim Keane

James I. Keane
JKeane.Law.Pro
20 Esworthy Terrace
North Potomac MD 20878
301-948-4062 F: 301-947-1176 (N.B.: NEW FAX NUMBER)
www.jkeane.com <http://www.jkeane.com>