lexidma message

Subject: Doodle to figure out the monthly working meeting slot

Hi all,

as per my action from the inaugural meeting.

Please respond to this Doodle poll by early next week, so that we can set the monthlyÂtelco time.
lexidma@lists.oasis-open.orgÂ

Cheers and thanks
dF, LEXIDMA TC Secretary

Dr. David Filip
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC 1/AG 3 Open Source Software, Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42/WG 3 Trustworthiness of AI | National mirror chair, NSAI TC 02/SC 18 AI | Head of the Irish national delegation, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42 AI | Chair & Editor, OASIS XLIFF OMOS TCÂ | Secretary & Lead Editor, OASIS XLIFF TC | NSAI expert to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 38 Cloud Computing, ISO TC 37/SC 3 Terminology management, SC 4 Language resources, SC 5 Language technology | GALA TAPICC Steering Committee Member
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122