lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] LEXIDMA TC Monthly working meeting on 17th Feb

Dear Filip,

thanks your emails and reminders. On Monday I'm afraid I won't be able to attend the meeting, as I am travelling. I should also add that the Slovenian team, esp. Simon have been very busy lately, as we are submitting a large Slovenian project proposal just now - hence the silence.

All the best,

TomaÅ