lexidma message

Subject: Combined proposal based on OntoLex/TEI

Hi all,

I analysed TEI and OntoLex and deduced a 'common data model' that both of these standards seem to embody. It is detailed here:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/lexidma/wiki/Data-Model-based-on-OntoLex-TEI-Lex0

I don't think it is too different from the proposal that Milos showed during the call last week, so hopefullyÂit will be useful for the next call.

Regards,
John