lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] Examples and document models for OASIS and ISO styles

Thanks, Chet

We decided in the last meeting to go with the OASIS vanilla style including the IETF BCP 14 keywords.

WRT the document model for DMLex VersionÂ1, we're indeed only now getting to starting the working draft after some key design principles discussions..

Should I log a new ticket for the fresh starter document? Or should we reopen the original one?

Cheers and thanks
dF

-dF