lexidma message

Subject: Today's LEXIDMA TC meeting

Hi all,

Regarding this action item of mine for todayâs meeting:

ACTION: Michal to generalize the flat solution proposed and accepted for subsensing

Iâm afraid I must disappoint you, I havenât written this up yet. Please bear with me, I will do it for the next meeting.

Also, it turns out I will not be able to take part in todayâs meeting. My schedule has changed and I need to be somewhere else. Apologies for the short notice, this December is such an unmitigated pile-up of deadlines and Zoom calls!

M.