lexidma message

Subject: RE: [lexidma] Cannot attend meeting today 21 June

Hi all, there is not much point in meeting without Michal. Let's re-schedule. I'm on vacation next week, a week later it's eLex. What about Monday, 12th July?

Best regards,

Simon

From: lexidma@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:lexidma@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Michal MÄchura
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 9:19 AM
To: lexidma@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [lexidma] Cannot attend meeting today 21 June

Hi all,

I'm afraid I cannot attend our meeting today. Long story but I have a medical appointment which has been changed at the last moment and I can't say no. Nothing too serious though, I'm OK! :-)

I know this is inconvenient because I was hoping to be there for a good old debate about the proposal I had recently sent around. So, that's not ideal. On the other hand, I feel -- and I hope I'm not tragically mistaken here -- that my proposal is in close alignment with the consensus we have built up, and consequently there may not be that much of a debate really. If everybody is OK with my proposal then I would hope that what I have written would constitute the core of the eventual Lexidma standard, if not word-for-word then at least in spirit.

Anyway, I'll definitely be curious to read the minutes from the meeting.

Thank you,

M.