lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] Working draft

I'm sorry I couldn't make to the meeting. I had another appointment which totally over-ran. I'm free now, though, if anyone wants to talk (even informally, doesn't have to count as an official meeting).

M.

po 20. 9. 2021 vÂ14:41 odesÃlatel Simon Krek <simon.krek@ijs.si> napsal:

Hi â Michal, David: do we have a meeting today or not?

Best regards,

Simon

From: lexidma@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:lexidma@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Michal MÄchura
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2021 9:50 PM
To: lexidma@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [lexidma] Working draft

Hi all,

So, I have converted my latest proposal to DocBook and I have submitted it to the Lexidma repository as a pull request: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/lexidma/pull/4 . Go there to understand how I have decided to structure it and why. Or, if you just want to read what I have written, open the attached PDF and read sections 3 to 8.

I hope we can build on this.

M.

PS. For those of you who want to muck about with GitHub, Oxygen and DocBook, the instructions I had previously written have now moved to: https://github.com/michmech/lexidma-howto