lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] Working draft

Hi Michal,

Some general comments about the draft as it is.

Should I add in this modelling and make a PR to your branch?

Regards,

John

On 22/09/2021 16:10, Michal MÄchura wrote:

Hi all,

I have made a few changes to the pull request:
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/lexidma/pull/4

A PDF version of the working draft, which contains those changes, is attached. Read sections 3 to 8 if you want to skip over the boilerplate and read only what I have written.

Also, I have written a summary of the principles that guided me while I was writing the working draft:
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/lexidma/wiki/Document-design-principles
These are not principles we have agreed, so they are open for discussion.

I hope this is moving us forward and I hope to meet you all soon.
M.