lexidma message

Subject: Monday 8 November meeting

Hi everyone,

I have made some (more minor than major) changes to the draft, based on feedback I collected from everybody at our last meeting. These changes are in pull request 5 on GitHub now.

For Mondayâs meeting, I would like to have a chance to talk us all through the draft again and to point out the places where Iâve made changes since last time.

In other words, there is no need for anybody to read anything before Mondayâs meeting.

Hoping to see man of you on Moday!
M.