OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

lexidma message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Modified: Regular monthly LEXIDMA TC meeting


Submitter's message
Added minutes for 20th Dec 2021
-dF
-- Dr. David Filip
Event Title: Regular monthly LEXIDMA TC meeting

Date: Monday, 20 December 2021, 01:30pm to 03:00pm WET
Location: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3946
Description

Find connection link within this action item

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3946

 


This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

This preliminary agenda will be finalized by 13th December 2021.

1. Administrative

  • roll call
  • appoint scribe
  • approve minutes from 8th Nov
    https://markmail.org/message/xcm775m4lgki5qyb

​​2. Material

3. Closing Admin

  • Recap of agreed actions
  • AOB
  • Adjourn [no later than 1500 UTC]

  

 


Minutes
  • Rollcall

    • Chair dF

    • Scribe John

  • Minutes accepted from previous meeting 8th Nov
    https://markmail.org/message/xcm775m4lgki5qyb
    Seconded by Simon, no dissent

  • Michal’s PR

    • Subsense/entry part of core

    • Internal linking module is new

    • External linking module, renamed from “dictionary linking module”

    • Open problem: handling collocations?

    • Collocations could be modelled as a special case of Example (maybe add new property?)

    • Add a property to indicate if an entry is a headword?

    • Collocate markup in annotation module?

    • JK: Collocations often have their own examples and domain labels

    • SK: “Usage” is called “Label” in ELEXIS lexicographic model. (Also change “label” as a property)

    • SK: What is meant by a subentry within a sense?

    • Presentation vs semantic relations for subsense/subentry. Should they be in the core module or can they be handled in the relationship module

    • Should we encode “display” properties in the model?

    • Similar to “embed”/”refer” relations in XLink.

    • Agreement on moving subentries/senses to internal linking with “embed” property.

  • Aggressive timeline seems impossible to reach by Summer, aim for first public review by end of ELEXIS.

    • Owners needed for serializations

      • Michal - SQL. 

      • Toma?? - XML.

      • John - RDF.

      • ??? - JSON.

  • Next Meeting - 17th Jan

    • Discuss John’s PR

    • Editor’s meeting 10th Jan



Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS Lexicographic Infrastructure Data Model and API (LEXIDMA) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS Lexicographic Infrastructure Data Model and API (LEXIDMA) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

Attachment: ical_50097.ics
Description: application/ics

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Kavi Corporation//NONSGML Kavi Groups//EN
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Europe/Lisbon
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
TZNAME:WET
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0000
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000326T010000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:WEST
TZOFFSETFROM:+0000
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20220103T125047Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20211220T133000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20211220T150000
SEQUENCE:8
SUMMARY:Regular monthly LEXIDMA TC meeting
LOCATION:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/member
 s/action_item.php?action_item_id=3946
LAST-MODIFIED:20220103T125047Z
ORGANIZER:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=GROUP:MAILTO:lexidma@lists.oasis-open.org
DESCRIPTION:Find connection link within this action item\n\nhttps://www.
 oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/members/action_ite
 m.php?action_item_id=3946\n\n \n\nAgenda: This preliminary a
 genda will be finalized by 13th December 2021.\n\n1. Adminis
 trative\n\n\n	roll call\n	appoint scribe\n	approve minutes f
 rom 8th Nov\n	https://markmail.org/message/xcm775m4lgki5qyb\
 n\n\nhttps://markmail.org/message/5rtfodvuoiiyaq3i2. Materia
 l\n\n\n	DMLex Working Draft https://github.com/oasis-tcs/lex
 idma\n	DMLex WD Technical discussion\n	\n		Based on technica
 l contributions received by 13th December 2021\n	\n	\n\n\n3.
  Closing Admin\n\n\n	Recap of agreed actions\n	AOB\n	Adjourn
  [no later than 1500 UTC]\n\n\n  \n\n \nGroup: OASIS Lexicog
 raphic Infrastructure Data Model and API (LEXIDMA) TC\nCreat
 or: Dr. David Filip
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/event.php?event_id=50097
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/event.php?event_id=50097
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY
DESCRIPTION:REMINDER
TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S
END:VALARM
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]