lexidma message

Subject: Etymology module

Hi all,

I have updated the etymology module based on our discussions. I have updated the pull request here:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/lexidma/pull/6

I also attach the compiled version of the spec as a PDF. I will not be available for the next few meetings, so please feel free to advance any progress without me and I will talk to you at the end of April.

Regards,

John

On 14/02/2022 17:10, OASIS Open wrote:
Submitter's message
added link to TC action that contains the rolling notes link
-dF
-- Dr. David Filip
Event Title: additional monthly meeting

Date: Monday, 28 February 2022, 01:30pm to 03:00pm WET
Location: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3946
Description

Find connection link within this action item

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3946

RSVP
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

This preliminary agenda will be finalized by 21stÂFebruary 2022.

1. Administrative [will be chaired by TomaÅ due to dF regrets]

ââ2. Material

  • DMLex WD Technical discussion
    • Review Michal's fork changes - dissolution of controlled vocabulary and inline modules into core and other modules
    • Review John's changes of ethymology module based on agreements from 31st January
    • Other technical contributions received by 21st Feb 2022
    • Work on serializations
      • XML - Michal and Tomaz, coordinated by Simon
      • SQL - Michal
      • RDF - John
      • JSON - TBD

3. Closing Admin

  • Recap of agreed actions
  • AOB
  • Adjourn [no later than 1500 UTC]

Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS Lexicographic Infrastructure Data Model and API (LEXIDMA) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS Lexicographic Infrastructure Data Model and API (LEXIDMA) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.
workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org has invited you to additional monthly meeting
Title: additional monthly meeting
Location: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3946
When: Monday 28 February 2022 13:30 â 15:00
Organizer:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3946

Agenda: This preliminary agenda will be finalized by 21st February 2022.

1. Administrative [will be chaired by Tomaï due to dF regrets]

roll call
appoint scribe
rolling meeting notes doc inside this action
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3950
approve minutes from 31st January 2022
https://markmail.org/message/wys3xvnurfnoxmwu
approve minutes from 14tth February 2022
https://markmail.org/message/pdcmoeahoeaxnpv3

https://markmail.org/message/5rtfodvuoiiyaq3i2. Material

DMLex WD Technical discussion

Review Michal's fork changes - dissolution of controlled vocabulary and inline modules into core and other modules
Review John's changes of ethymology module based on agreements from 31st January
Other technical contributions received by 21st Feb 2022
Work on serializations

XML - Michal and Tomaz, coordinated by Simon
SQL - Michal
RDF - John
JSON - TBD

3. Closing Admin

Recap of agreed actions
AOB
Adjourn [no later than 1500 UTC]

Group: OASIS Lexicographic Infrastructure Data Model and API (LEXIDMA) TC
Creator: Dr. David Filip
Attendees:
Related Link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/event.php?event_id=52673