lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] First stab at XML serialisation

Hi TomaÅ,

This is very good and going exactly where I was hoping it would, thank you. We can go through the questions in the meeting.

po 28. 2. 2022 vÂ17:30 odesÃlatel TomaÅ Erjavec <tomaz.erjavec@ijs.si> napsal:
Hi all, and esp. Michal,

I now made a first stab, not yet at making a schema, but at making a
simple XML file which uses all the objects (elements) and properties
(attributes) that are in the core module.

Already here I have a number of questions, and also spotted some
mistakes in the specs, so, before I go any further, could I get an
answer to them, and maybe the corrected specs on GitHub?

I attach the XML, and pls. see the comments beginning with "Q:" (even
though some are not questions, but suggestions).

Also, I think RelaxNG will be needed, because it allows importing the
core schema into the extension module schemas, I don't think you can do
that with DTDs.

Best,

TomaÅ