lexidma message

Subject: RE: [lexidma] Maybe let's not meet today?

Hi Michal, last week I sent an example of Âconfound entry in XML, and I would like to discuss the linking part. Could you take a look and explain this today? (For us, it's important to understand asap how to include links between different dictionaries.)

Best regards,

Simon

From: lexidma@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:lexidma@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Michal MÄchura
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2022 11:25 AM
To: lexidma@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [lexidma] Maybe let's not meet today?

Hi all,

As you can see I haven't had a chance to (1) go through the spec and clean up the names and (2) insert a chapter on design principles.

Because of this, maybe there is no point in meeting today if there is no other business?

I'm sorry for the delay. I'll do it this Wednesday, I've even set aside a box for it on my calendar!

M.