lexidma message

Subject: automatic building of PDFs and HTMLs

Hi all,

We just finished with David and Simon while I was merging the PR from Michal Mechura as I realized the solution to avoid the conflicts is even simpler: please just make sure anyone opening a PR that you do notÂcommit the PDF and HTML (they will be rebuilt afterwards automatically). If you want to build them locally to review changes visually that's fine, just don't commit them.

Best
Milos