lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] Sorry about today

Hi Michal,

just a reminder:

- please do what you promised until next Sat (April 30th)
- next meeting is May 9th
- targetÂis to have a presentable version for the Florence ELEXIS meeting.

Thanks
Milos

Milos Jakubicek

CEO, Lexical Computing
Brno, CZ | Brighton, UK

On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 at 14:55, MiloÅ JakubÃÄek <milos.jakubicek@sketchengine.eu> wrote:
It actually IS today/now. Are you around? You can see the meetings schedule in the OASIS portal, by the way.

Best
Milos

Milos Jakubicek

CEO, Lexical Computing