lexidma message

Subject: Summer availability Doodle poll

All,

please fill this out by the end of this week
https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/eg57DGYb

We will choose up to 2 meetings in a month with best availability among members

I am actually not available on all proposed dates, just that Doodle doesn't allow me to make myself unavailable ;-)
I will take my availability into account after others have been polled

Cheers
dF
LEXIDMA TC Secretary

--