lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] markdown and docbook

Unfortunately,I can't investigate in detail until Thu nextÂweek..
My first reaction..
I don't think it's that easy, I'd advise TomaÅ to look at the structure the template is using and to adjust the output of the conversion ..

Even if the conversion potentially might end up not working as a direct plug, it should at the very least simplify the copy-pasting job ..

Cheers
dF