lexidma message

Subject: RE: Public reviews prep meeting

Dear all, unfortunately Iâm still waiting for some (regular) medical exam. I hoped it would be finished by now. Therefore, I cannot attend the meeting at the moment, or open Zoom. I apologise.

Best regards,

Simon

-----Original Appointment-----
From: lexidma@lists.oasis-open.org <lexidma@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2022 11:47 AM
To: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org; lexidma@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Public reviews prep meeting
When: ponedeljek, 17. oktober 2022 10:30-12:00 Europe/Paris.
Where: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3946

Submitter's message
Preliminary agenda for 17th October 2022 added
-dF
-- Dr. David Filip

Event Title: Public reviews prep meeting

Date: Monday, 17 October 2022, 10:30am to 12:00pm CEST
Location: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3946
Description

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3946

RSVP
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

Minutes from 26th September to be approved

https://markmail.org/message/tuufuciiduerslwe

Meeting to review the progress of the spec back to OASIS template

Serializations progress?

Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS Lexicographic Infrastructure Data Model and API (LEXIDMA) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS Lexicographic Infrastructure Data Model and API (LEXIDMA) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.