lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] Diagrams instead of SQL code?

Hi Michael,

Yes, I think this would work a lot better. Can these diagrams be created directly in Docbook or is there an external tool you are using?

Regards,

John

On 10/11/2022 18:13, Michal MÄchura wrote:
Hi all,

You know the way we have examples in XML, JSON, RDF and SQL in the description of each object type... So it has occurred to me that it might be better if the SQL examples were actually diagrams instead of code.

If we make that change, the result would look like in the attached PDF.

I guess this would help people who don't speak SQL to fully appreciate that our beautiful data model can be implemented as a database. What do you think?

M.