lexidma message

Subject: Core rewrite and database diagrams

Hi all,

I have done some work on rewriting the prose in the Core section, and I have added database diagrams (instead of SQL code) to the Core section. This is now in GitHub as pull request 22. The attached PDF shows what that part of the document will look like if the pull request is merged.

We have a lot of rewriting still to do elsewhere in the document, but I think this is good progress.

For the meeting on Monday, I can only stay for the first 30 minutes as I have another meeting after that which I absolutely cannot be late for. So could I ask the secretary (ahoj Davide) to move any stuff that concerns me towards the start of the meeting?

M.