lexidma message

Subject: DMLex paper for eLex 2023

Hi all,

We discussed at the last meeting (actually before the meeting and therefore unofficially) that we want to do a paper on DMLex for the next eLex conference, which is this summer in Brno. Also, we discussed that we would use this paper as a dress rehearsal for a larger DMLex paper which we would write later for submission to a peer-reviewed journal.

For eLex, we need to submit an abstract by tomorrow (31 January). This is my proposal for that abstract. Please express your opinion and suggest edits/rewrites by close of business tomorrow (31 January). I'll take care of submitting it then.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WDwgMzSyWIZLv9_DNQeLfrzlwxZ7Y0EbFAPweFLEojI/edit?usp=sharing

Also, please tell who wants to be, or who you think should be, a co-author. I'm assuming that Simon and Carole, who were there when we agreed (unofficially) that we want to do this, are already in.

M.