lexidma message

Subject: Non-minutes from non-meeting 3 April

So, we didn't have an official meeting yesterday (3 April) because not enough people/no chairperson, but we did have an informal three-way chat (Carole, Simon, Michal) and we kind of unofficially pre-decided that:

- We're not going to write a full paper for eLex,
- but we are going to draft a paper by eLex (= by end of June) and submit it later to some journal (to be decided which) as "the" DMLex paper.

- I'll continue editing the spec and submitting pull requests in the next couple of days
- and I'll process Carole's PDF comments which she sent around yesterday (3 April).

M.