lexidma message

Also the following two are still active:

elexis-all@googlegroups.com (ELEXIS project)

and

enel-all@googlegroups.com (ENeL COST action)

In principle,Âcorpora@list.elra.info could be emailed too.

David, whoever is going to post should note that most of the lists are member-only, so posting from outside will best-case be moderated and worst-case ends up in some spam box of the moderator (not unlikely).
The right way is to subscribe and then post.

Best
Milos

Milos Jakubicek

CEO, Lexical Computing