lp message

Subject: A Special Majority Ballot to approve requesting affiliation with the LegalXML Member Section has been set up

Members of the OASIS Litigant Portal,

As requested in your inaugural meeting, a Special Majority Ballot to approve requesting affiliation with the LegalXML Member Section has been set up. If you approve this ballot, I will run a ballot for the MS to accept the request and take follow up actions as needed.

The ballot opens 12 May 2017 at 00:00 UTC and closes 18 May 2017 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot and cast your vote at:

Internal link for voters:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lp/ballot.php?id=3069

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3069

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the SC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Raby, Joyce Florida Justice Technology Center
Greacen, John Greacen Associates, LLC
Chatz, John Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Samnani, Riyaz IAALS
Zilberfayn, Alex Individual
Beach, Ron Journal Technologies
Ogata, Snorri Los Angeles Superior Court
Mukherjee, Amitabh Microsoft
Cabral, James MTG Management Consultants, LLC.
Clarke, Thomas National Center for State Courts
Harris, Jim National Center for State Courts
Baughman, Philip Tyler Technologies, Inc.

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org