lp message

Subject: Fwd: [lp] Groups - Ballot closed: "Approve affiliation with LegalXML Member Section"

Members of the Litigant Portal TC,

Your Special Majority Vote to request affiliation with the LegalXML Member Section has passed. I will now start a ballot for the Member Section to approve your request and once that is complete, take the next steps for you.

I'll let you know when the ballot is open. Meanwhile please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

/chet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <tc_admin@oasis-open.org>
Date: Thu, May 18, 2017 at 8:04 PM
To: chet.ensign@oasis-open.org

"Approve affiliation with LegalXML Member Section" has closed.
Ballot Title: Approve affiliation with LegalXML Member Section

Question
Do you approve the Litigant Portal (LP) TC requesting affiliation with the LegalXML Member Section?

Voting Results
11 of 12 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline. - Yes received 10 Votes - No received 0 Votes - Abstain received 1 Vote The ballot received 0 comments.

Description
This ballot requires a Special Majority Vote [1]. The TC roster currently lists 12 voting members. In order to pass, at least 8 members (2/3 * 12) have to vote Yes and no more than 3 members (1/4 * 12) may vote No.

On successful passing of this ballot, TC Administration will transmit your request to the Member Section. Member Section approval will require a Special Majority Vote.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2010-07-28.php#dSpecialMajority

View Results

Group: OASIS Litigant Portal (LP) TC
Date Opened: Friday, 12 May 2017 @ 12:00 am UTC
Date Closed: Thursday, 18 May 2017 @ 11:59 pm UTC

Referenced Items
03069: Approve affiliation with LegalXML Member Section (15K) 2017-05-18 Download | View Details

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393