lp message

Subject: Groups - OASIS TC Face to Face Agenda.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi all,

Attached is the Agenda for our face-to-face meeting on August 21st to 22nd. Please note that the meeting start time is 1:30PM on August 21st.

If you are looking for accommodations close to IAALS's office, you can visit the following web page for suggestions.
http://www.du.edu/communityvisitors/visitors/hotels.html

Thank you
-- Riyaz Samnani
Document Name: OASIS TC Face to Face Agenda.pdf

Description
Agenda for our face-to-face meeting in Denver on August 21st and 22nd.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Riyaz Samnani
Group: OASIS Litigant Portal (LP) TC