lp message

Subject: RE: Sept meeting - please respond to this poll ASAP

If you haven’t already done so, please respond to this Doodle poll to indicate your availability for the planned face-to-face meeting of the LP TC.

https://doodle.com/poll/eikgyays4wm57uxp

We will close the poll this evening, so please respond ASAP.

Thanks,

Jim

James M. Harris | Principal Court Management Consultant, Technology Services

National Center for State Courts | 300 Newport Avenue | Williamsburg, VA  23185
757-259-1804
| jharris@ncsc.org | www.ncsc.org

We are trying to finalize plans for a face-to-face meeting of the LP TC. The meeting will be in Denver during the week of September 10. Please respond to the following Doodle poll no later than this Wednesday, May 23 to indicate your availability that week.