lp message

Subject: LP TC Action Items

All –

Sorry to deluge your inbox with OASIS LP TC action items. I decided to use our OASIS TC page to track action items/tasks arising from our TC calls and help TC members stay engaged. You can view all tasks by selecting the “Action Items” link on the LP TC web page.

Each action item is assigned to a lead, but you may have been assigned to a task team (check action item comments). If you are not assigned but have interest or can assist with any action item, please reach out to the TC member the action item is assigned to.

Thanks,

Jim

James M. Harris | Principal Court Management Consultant, Technology Services

National Center for State Courts | 300 Newport Avenue | Williamsburg, VA  23185

757-259-1804 | jharris@ncsc.org | www.ncsc.org